No complaints to register ...

But some residual Norwegian blue's and faint pining for the fjords. Sadly, my holiday is no more (except as recorded in 500 photos) and has ceased to be (apart from the tasteless Troll fridge magnet souvenirs) but in all other aspects is now an ex-holiday. I am nailed back onto my perch and normal service (whatever that is in this case) is about to be resumed. Abject apols to the esteemed Python boys.

I've returned from a wonderful cruise north into the Arctic Circle and enjoyed calm seas and sunny, if cold days stunned by beautiful scenery. I'm hesitant about recommending this type of holiday as I was constantly assured that it was rare for the weather to be so kind, so I wouldn't wish to be responsible for unrealistic expectations!

This pic of the furthest north birch wood in Europe gives me the excuse for a link to one of my few fav Beetles songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaNQjhXhfVs
Then I found an analysis of the lyrics by some fans who perhaps have over-thought what is a charming little ditty:
http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/881/

No comments: